Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A suggestive percentage

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
34,496 / 50,000
(69.0%)


Check out that percentage!!! It must be all the sex the characters have been talking about. Woo hoo!



So I've been writing at the doctors, at the bus stop and again at home. Currently not jealously guarding my access to the computer because Robbie is away doing a radio shift. So I will keep writing until he gets back.

I've had plenty of shopping therapy today. Been into shops I've never entered before. Bought myself the new Absolutely Fabulous DVD (which I swear has not been screened on TV here), a new dress to wear to my cousin's wedding next week, plus the wrapping paper and card for the wedding present, and a couple of Christmas presents. I'm almost done with the Christmas shopping so I will be able to relax over the next couple of weeks.

And I came home to a couple of presents:

Season 1 of The Muppet Show

and the Alanis Morissette collection.

Oh yes, and I decided I might as well cook tonight. I can be spoiled on Friday evening.



No comments: