Monday, November 14, 2005

Because I CAN!

Accumulated total


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
22,040 / 50,000
(44.1%)




Robbie said to me the other day, Why are you writing another novel? Didn't you just finish one? I can't expect him to understand.

Maybe we should ask Lleyton Hewitt why he's playing another tennis tournament or Ian Thorpe why is he going to swim in another Olympics?

Because I am. Because I can. Because I have to be creative...I need to have a creative outlet or I will explode. Maybe that's why I've got hypertension. But I have been creative for the last few months so there are other stressors behind it. I shouldn't have been eating those chips. Naughty naughty girl.




I'm so happy that the words are flowing, that the ideas are coming, that these characters are so alive that they're living their own lives now. I can't stop now. I have opened the floodgate and now I have to go with the flow because I don't know where it will take me. I don't know how it will end. I just know that at some point, maybe somewhere beyond the 50,000 words of Nanowrimo, I will reach a satisfactory conclusion, and Kat will have finished THIS adventure.

Anyway, I really have to finish this adventure now because I have to work tomorrow.

No comments: