Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sleazebags


I've heard that angels all had wings.
You must've checked yours at the door.
What time does Heaven shut its gate?
Do you have to be home by twelve?
Well, you must be an angel.
- Wings (A.Smith)



Driving again today, but this time I spent every squidgin of "errand running" time by my partner, sitting in the car writing. I've done my duty as a partner and kept the word count up! I've transcribed the writing from today and the total word count is encouraging. Have to give up the computer soon, so I will be scribbling for the rest of the night.
In the story, Kat has just turned down a proposition from a sleazebag (cute guy but still a sleaze) who is into 'rock chicks' but she wasn't interested in being a notch on the bedpost. Lucky for her, she has other options, so she isn't about to jump into bed with just anyone.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
32,022 / 50,000
(64.0%)

No comments: