Friday, November 25, 2005

Falling asleep

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
37,443 / 50,000
(74.9%)

As you can see from the above word count, I did not make 40,000 words last night.

Halfway there. But no cigar. But considering I was not in the mood to write and I kept writing regardless, I'm pleased. I'm almost past my total word count for last year's Nanowrimo - that is an achievement in itself!!

I've just typed up the long hand, and this is the result. When I went to bed last night, with my notepad, intending to keep writing, I was full of good intentions. However, my body knew better and I was very quickly asleep with the light still burning bright.

40K today. Got to get there and then zoom right past!!!!

Can't afford to even think about how few days are left of Nanowrimo. Just keep going.

No comments: