Sunday, December 11, 2005

sucked into a black hole

I love the internet. Sometimes I love it too much, and get sucked into the black hole, to be spat out hours later with little memory of where I've been and why.

The other night I googled Moving Pictures & Alex Smith to see if I could come up with some inspiration. It lead me to a website on Countdown which listed all the old episodes. I remember seeing some on Rage early in the wee hours of the morning and they're so funny to look back on now. Wonder if they will ever release any of it on DVD.

Yesterday, I tinkered with this blog, adding the blog explosion logo, the blogshares logo, the stats counter into the new template. And then I surfed Blog Explosion for far too long.

But I did listen to a lot of CD's yesterday very loud including the Homebake CD which came free with the Sydney Morning Herald. I think I'm showing my age here, but some of those songs sounded like a cat was being strangled.

Did I write? Not a lot. Although the line I ended on late last night was interesting: Stu can go fuck himself.
Mmm, Kat, that's a lot of anger y0u're carrying around.

So progressive word count

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
54,425 / 75,000
(72.6%)



Not a huge increase considering its the weekend. But I am now going to ban myself from the computer for a couple of hours and write some long hand, that should get me back into the swing of things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure is easy to get sucked in.

peebugg said...

The result is tons of useless knowledge.

It's great!!!

Angela's Designs said...

I like BlogExplosion. Trying to surf a little more now and win $50! LOL.

Karen Bodkin said...

I'm completely sucked in too!