Thursday, October 20, 2005

There's a light...

I can see the glimmer of light at the end of the novel, it's getting closer. Just a bit more burrowing through the tunnel and I'll be there.

I kept writing after blogging on Tuesday night. And will probably continue writing tonight.

But so far this week, 4497 words.

Less than 13,000 left till the end.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
96,728 / 110,000
(87.9%)

I'm very happy with my progress and even managed to update Diary of a Mad Cat.

I'm beginning to think that maybe the secret is to be very very busy. Momentum is the key. But a group challenge and support is also a great motivator!

Updated at 10.30 pm - time for bed.

Kept writing and finished the chapter. Very pleased. I've written nearly 95 pages since embarking on this writing binge at the beginning of First Draft.

5128 words so far this week.

Total novel now stands at:


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
97,359 / 110,000
(88.5%)

No comments: