Tuesday, October 18, 2005

film festival over...back to Bilby Creek

The real film festival is over for another year. Big sigh of relief. It was great meeting the filmmakers, but the end was a bit of shmozzle, handing out the prizes, Robbie running back and forwards to the prize table. Maybe we can edit the footage of that into some weird short film. As always the night went over time, and maybe next year we will have prejudging and cut the maximum film length down to 8 minutes.

So I was taking a lot of mental notes for the novel....I'm up to the deadline of the film festival in the novel. My mind has been doing a lot of contemplating, daydreaming about the characters...incubation period. Now to get it on paper. Back to work tomorrow, so that will mean at least lunchtime and tea breaks to write. However, I'm exhausted. I still need lots more sleep and i'm sitting at the computer yawning.



Zokutou word meterZokutou word meterZokutou word meter
92,231 / 110,000
(83.0%)

No comments: