Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by a writer friend so I guess I've got to do the following meme: (I'll get you back some time Sandie!)

The 'rules' are as follows :-

1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.

2/ post these rules on your blog.

3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.

4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.

5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.



Six unimportant thing about me. (why unimportant? and by who's definition?)

1. I cut my neighbour's hair when I was six, ending any hope of being a hairdresser for a career. Got into a bit of trouble for that one.

2. I was born three months premmie.

3. I have a teddy bear named Bondage Bear, he learned this deviancy when I was at uni.

4. My best friend and I have been friends since 2nd grade, which was a long long time ago.

5. I wanted to be an actress until I auditioned for a few drama courses and flunked.

6. My first car was a volkswagon named Helga.


And the six random people are:

Karina

Sami

Five Second Dance Party

Stephanie Kuehnert

Jetting Through Life

J M Snyder


Have fun!

1 comment:

Rachael Blair said...

My first car was a Pulsar named Jemima... haven't named one since but boy did that car get a reputation.