Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 4 of 'I'm with the Band'

Inching slowly forward with new writing, total word count now 73, 534 words.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
73,534 / 90,000
(81.7%)


238 pages semi-edited with big chunks highlighted where I need to go back and rewrite.


If this toothache keeps up, then my main character will develop once soon.


Anyway, getting my head back into this manuscript means also getting my head back into the music that has inspired me.

This story has to be edited/written with the soundtrack of the 80's playing in my ear.

On the morning of Day 4, I also finished reading Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. Whoo- hee. Talk about sexual tension! When I finished it I went back and read the first chapter and the last chapter again to see how connects the two. Highlyrecommended - this is going on my keeper shelf.

Well that's the summary of Day 4, now I shall finish of the second half of day 5.

1 comment:

ChadGramling said...

An 80's soundtrack would be a fun way to write. I spent most of my time pondering the tunes of Seventh Day Slumber when I wrote my novel. Best of luck to you!