Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thank god it's Saturday!

I'm so pleased it's Saturday. I'm not sure how I made it through the week with a bout of hayfever, and fighting off the cold that my beloved wanted to transfer to me.

I had an extremely romantic Valentine's Day - NOT! I worked 12 hours. No nice dinner, just a box of noodles between the day shift and the night shift and not even a card when I got home. Oh well, it's just an excuse to spend money.

So I have spent today in a semi-haze with a migraine threatening like a rain cloud overhead (we've had that too) but hopefully the nurofen will hold it off. I think I just need more sleep. I stayed up late last night and watched Click. Loved the bit where he was adjusting the colour of his face! Tonight I think will be an early night but I might manage an early episode of Melrose Place (now that the DVD has actually arrived).


One of the best-selling concepts in the Chickollage Shop is my caption: 'Erotica Writer seeks Research Assistant. Apply Within.' and I've sold badges, fridge magnets and t-shirts with this caption. If you have bought one of these items, please stop by and let me know what has happened when you have worn it! I'm not sure if I should wear it myself seeing as I'm practically married. Would I be accused of false advertising?

No comments: