In 'I'm with the Band', Kat makes a list of things to do before she dies, and sets about achieving them in the story, taking her completely out of her comfort zone.
After yesterday's post about my mum, it's probably appropriate to list what I want to do before I die. Live Journal has a complete blog space dedicated to Life Lists. It makes interesting reading, and can certainly trigger an idea or two.
13 Things to do before I die.
1. Be published by a major publishing house
2. Visit the Grand Canyon
3. Learn to bellydance
4. Visit Tasmania
5. Publish an anthology of collage poetry
6. visit Stonehenge
7. visit Frida Kahlo's museum in Mexico
8. go on an Arts Festival crawl around the world
9. visit the Hay-on-Why book festival
10. Have a bidding war over my manuscript
11. Learn to create a web site
12. visit the Salvadore Dali Museum
13. ride the Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants