The 'rules' are as follows :-
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant thing about me. (why unimportant? and by who's definition?)
1. I cut my neighbour's hair when I was six, ending any hope of being a hairdresser for a career. Got into a bit of trouble for that one.
2. I was born three months premmie.
3. I have a teddy bear named Bondage Bear, he learned this deviancy when I was at uni.
4. My best friend and I have been friends since 2nd grade, which was a long long time ago.
5. I wanted to be an actress until I auditioned for a few drama courses and flunked.
6. My first car was a volkswagon named Helga.
And the six random people are:
Five Second Dance Party