Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nanowrimo progress

Today was my best writing day. When I finished my word wars, I had a total of 4999 words. I couldn't leave it at that, could I? So I planned to go back and add an adjective somewhere. Instead I added a sentence, finishing with a total of 5008 words for the day. I'm sure that must be a personal record.

Yesterday was almost as good - 4735 words. What a great weekend!


So, I'm at 32, 107 words now. Still a lot of writing to do over the next five days but I can do it. The words are flowing. I will soon have that Nanowrimo winners certificate on my wall.

4 comments:

Sandie Hudson said...

Great going Diane, I know you can do it. I'm hanging in there but only just.

Hugs
Sandie

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Congratulations Diane,
Your'e doing so well.
Keep up the good work.

Suz

Media-storage Wholesale said...

funny you would pick me as your challenger at the battle of the blog @ blogexplosion. I've always wanted to become a writer..I have all these visions in my head but it's hard to get them in details and put them into words, do you get like that?
Anyway, good luck on your endeavours and feel free to leave me some tips if ur interested. Ciao!

http://evelgal.blogspot.com

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Diane
Just dropping by again to thank you for the loan of your word fairy. She worked a treat.

Hugs
Sandie