Yipee! And I've earned these two weeks.
But don't think I'm going to be sitting on my butt all day, stuffing my face and watching Ellen, Dr Phil and Oprah. I may spend some of it sitting on my butt, but I have much bigger goals to achieve.
- I have to polish 20 pages of my novel for an editorial consultation (that's due Monday but then the consultation is more than a week away, so I can spend some time on the rest of it).
- More collage poetry.
- Create some business cards for Chickollage and add some more designs (see above)
- Find some writing mojo at Byron Bay Writers' Festival - and eat, drink and have fun!
- Give up coke (the liquid, not the powder). This one was supposed to start today, but I weakened after several hours of shopping past the evil caffeine hour. But it's been 5 hours now. I wonder if there is a Coca-Cola Anonymous?
- write some more of Hold the Anchovies
- create a 2007 diary on Publisher
- take some scenic photos around the local area
- update all my blogs including the collage poetry blog, and Diary of a Mad Cat as Dorkus is feeling neglected
- learn the basics of Photoshop and Frontpage
- reconnect with some old friends and family
The other goal is to win lotto tonight, so I don't have to go back to work in two weeks, but I guess that one is completely out of my control!