Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yawn, slacking off.

Not many words added yesterday. A few notes scribbled to direct the next couple of chapters but no big word count like I'd planned. Life gets in the way.

Instead I had a long chat to both my aunt and brother on the phone last night, so that was cool. And my aunt emailed me photos from my sister's wedding (I couldn't get there) but my sister hasn't called me yet, and I've heard on the gravpevine that she has news! Looks like I'll have to wait for my cousin's wedding in two weeks time, to be told the news 'officially.'

Blood pressure has come down. I'm sure there's a correlation between me not working yesterday. The measurement over the next week (not being at work) will be a good indicator.

Did some Christmas shopping. And as usual got sucked into the internet for way too long.

Have a few bits of work to do today but I figure two writing sessions around that, and I should have a healthy total for the week.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
25,744 / 50,000
(51.5%)

No comments: