Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blogging on a meal break (no food being consumed)

Still no internet access at home and probably won't get it back until I move in approx 6 weeks time. Still got to find a new place, and hopefully cheaper so that I can stop donating the majority of my funds to paying off someone else's mortgage and save for my own.

Blogging on a meal break before I pop back upstairs for overtime. Thinking of the money. My throat doesn't want to cooperate. Too many phone calls where I had to do too much talking today so tomorrow for Australia Day, I think I will take a vow of silence. Hard though with my partner, he doesn't stop talking and expects me to answer.

Still stagnating a bit with the writing - probably has gone up by about a thousand words but I need to get my act together. Just reread Stephen King's On writing which is inspirational.

signing off before I get kicked off the library computer by the next booking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, no internet would suck. Though, I bet I'd get a lot of writing done without it, or just without it some of the time.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

No Internet?
Try writing your book in shorthand or long hand.

Woman shall not write by blogging alone.

You will find a place to love to live and nurture the culture of your nature.

God bless.